History

Luther Dell Bible Camp used to be call Maple Dell back in the 1950s.

Here’s a picture of the old lodge in 1954.

Luther Dell became a bible camp in 1955.  Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camps Inc. bought Luther Dell Bible Camp in 1996 to add to their two other sites (Camp Wapo and Ox Lake) at that time.

Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camps Inc. currently has 4 site; Camp Wapo, Luther Dell, Ox Lake and Wilderness Canoe Base.

Clice here to check out the Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp History

Leave a Reply